Saturday, February 13, 2010

A First: We SLEPT through the night!

Yes, yes... you read correctly! Little Graham slept through the night for the first time last night. We were amazed. He officially slept from 10:30pm (after his last nursing) to 8:00am!!!

I woke up a few times and carefully listened to the monitor (Graham has been sleeping in his own room since Monday, 02.08)... I could still hear him breathing so I went back to sleep. When I woke up and realized the sun was up I kinda freaked out and went in his room to find him starting to stir. Man Oh Man was he a happy, restful baby and I was a FULL mommy!

He had a full day yesterday at Grammy & Pop's and the whole family came over. Big Graham and I played in the snow until we were exhausted and Little Graham stayed inside and was nice and warm with Grammy! We had dinner with everyone, came home, nursed some more, played, took a LONG bath, got a baby-massage and then got swaddled and ready for bed. I don't know what we did but I think the bath-time helped to relax him!

We know that we are SO blessed to have such an amazing baby. I don't officially call anything a "routine" until it lasts for a week straight... so we'll see if this was a one-time occurrence or if it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment