Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sickly Me?!

So... for the past three days I've been feeling not so great. I've got the sniffles followed by the "runny-one-second...plugged-up-another", scratchy/sore throat, head congestion, no fever but I just don't like feeling this way! I know I SHOULD go to the doctor but what can he give me that won't affect Little Graham?! I was hoping that yesterday was the peak of this and that I would start feeling better today but no progress... I'm so sad because I never get sick.

On a more humorous note -- Little Graham was really moving and kicking up a storm yesterday after we had dinner. Big Graham went over to talk to my belly and he laid his head down and Little G kicked him so hard -- in the face! It was so funny and Graham was amazed at the feeling of our baby swish-swoshin' in there.

Lastly, we had another Midwife appointment on Monday and things are looking great. He's growing exactly where he should be and his heart is very strong. I can't believe that we only have 1 month and 1 week until we're in our 3rd trimester. Graham and I can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're sick. It does suck being sick and pregnant. I didn't want to take anything either when I got a head cold back in Feb, so my holistic doctor back in ATL told me to do a eucalyptus steam. I poured boiling water into a glass bowl, added a few drops of the eucalyptus, and bent my head over it using a towel to trap the vapors. It helped a lot! My nasal passages opened and the mucus just drained out. The cold went away so fast. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete