Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm a WINNER ... finally!


YAY! So, one of my favorite blogs, that pulls on my heart strings (obviously because of the name), is Go Graham Go. You can view the website by clicking on my 'fan' button below, or you can see it here too:

http://www.gograhamgo.com/2009/07/sweets-n-treats-for-your-kids-ears.html

Anyways, my friends Teresha and Brandy have been winning things like crazy on a few blogs so I decide to give it a go... what do we have to lose? I was checking my email and we've won a Sweets-n-Treats for Your Kids Ears CD! I'm so excited to get this CD in and start listening. It looks so adorable and actually has good, positive messages for children of all ages.

I will re-post when I've received the CD and give a better review of it then.

What an awesome day and an awesome prize. Thanks Sweets-n-Treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment