Friday, August 14, 2009

Retro Baby Registry



I simply couldn't resist registering at The Retro Baby once I found the site... once you go, you'll know why too. Who wouldn't want their baby sporting these vintage-looking onesies and tees?!

I know I promised that we were only going to register at Babies R'Us but Graham and I couldn't stop ourselves... but this is the last place... I promise! Haha...



The weblink direct to our registry is:
View My Registry

Or, as always, you can search for us by name!

Enjoy the adorable-ness!

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady! I love the retro registry! How is everything going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandy,

    Things are going great... other than new post above! How are you doing?

    I was thinking about you the other day... I SO think you're having a girl! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me an email so we can catch up! bmarkey@travelers.com

    ReplyDelete