Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our Co-ed Baby Shower

This past weekend was our co-ed baby shower, that was graciously hosted by my best friend Sybil and her mom, Mrs. Moore! It was SO much fun... the food was amazing, the game was on (for the guys) and Sybil even made Graham participate by putting on a baby outfit (see photo below).

It meant more to us that everyone was there to celebrate with us! We got some adorable outfits for our little guy and some other great gifts as well.

We have two more to go... one is being given on Sunday to us by the girls I work with and then my girls-only, family shower will be on November 7th and is hosted by my sister-in-law, Cheri. I can't wait!!!  These are so fun but also exhausting.


The "preggo" girls! 



My husband never ceases to amaze me! I would have never thought he would have done this... he is so fun and adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment