Monday, June 29, 2009

It's a BOY!!!


Profile View (his hand is near his face)


See the Arrow?!


Look at the Arrow again!

We just got back from the doctors office and we found out we're having a BOY!! We initially went to the office for the second-part of our first-trimester screening... and everything looks great.

We got to see his brain and both hemispheres, his heart and all four areas, his face and lips, his fingers, toes, rail-road looking spine and long legs and arms! Graham and I had a great time looking all around our baby. Once she (the doctor) got around to below the waist our baby bean wasn't shy at all and opened his legs to reveal his boy parts. It was great.

We are so excited that we are having a boy. It was really what we wanted but we were still practicing our "finding out it's a girl-face" haha!! I knew the entire time it was a boy but I started listening to the few people that told us it was a girl and actually starting believing it. But, it's nice knowing how instinctful my body is.

I can't wait to meet him and I already love him that much more because we got to see him today.

His name will either be:
Graham Alden Quattlebaum (Graham is Graham (my husbands) mothers maiden name and Alden is my Dads middle name and his fathers first name.)
or...
Graham Aiden Quattlebaum

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're very happy for you both! Sara, your dad is already thinking about a nickname. He knows when he sees Baby Graham a perfect nickname will come to mind. I'm excited to see the baby's hair color and would bet on a beautiful strawberry blonde! It's all so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! It's been too long! I need to catch up on your posts

    ReplyDelete