Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Babies "R" Us -- Our Registry

So, Graham and I had an exhausting day today registering at Babies R Us. I think this is the only place we'll register because its so hard keeping track of two registries. Graham had a great time with the gun and I had fun checking things off my organized list! The registering lady at the store was amazed at how many items we registered for and she said couples normally come back 3 or 4 times before their registry is complete. Well... I just was so organized, I don't want to have to go back and register again. We mainly tried to register for everything we need/want now and as we purchase the NEED items we'll take them off our list. We also tried to have many different price points for everyone for our shower (I hate it when you print off someones registry and there's only expensive items left). We registered for many blankets and sheets and I'm sure we need all we can get of those.

We were so exhausted afterward we came home and took a long nap! We had a great day preparing for (or trying to) everything that little Graham will need.

If interested, here is our registry information:
Registrant: Sarabeth Quattlebaum -- you can also find it under Kirkman, as well
Co-Registrant: Graham Quattlebaum
Due Date: 12.08.09
Registry Number: 92532623

No comments:

Post a Comment